TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICES AGREEMENT
Terms and Conditions:
- Services Provided. VINJONES, LLC (Company) will provide the following services to you, the Client:
- Speaker travel and lodging.
Day of Workshop
- Participant materials.
- Deliver full-day training (scheduled from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM).
- Registration mechanism for federal employees
- Invitation sent to them for the webinar
- Provide a pre-webinar orientation for the advisor
Day of Webinar
- Provide webinar environment, provide attendees with a cliff notes workbook, & evaluation
- Deliver 3 hours of training (you choose the schedule)
- Send advisor webinar stats
- Services Provided by Client. To ensure a successful event, the Client agrees to provide the following:
- Marketing of the workshop (filling seats)
- Registration mechanism for federal employees.
- Provide the venue
Day of Workshop
- Provide a light lunch
- Provide water, coffee, snacks as appropriate
- Sign-in sheets (on location), name tags, evaluation & signup sheets.
- Provide two (2) meetings to each federal employee at no cost, for no obligation, and without a sales pitch
- Provide a report on their federal benefits
- Follow up with federal employees after workshop to schedule workshops
- When a new workshop is scheduled, past participants will be notified and encouraged to send the invite to colleagues.
- Marketing of the webinar
- Scheduling mechanism for participants
- Attend the pre-webinar orientation
Day of Webinar
- Act as host and introduce the speaker
- Act as Q&A & chat moderator
- Provide meeting(s): no cost, no obligation, no sales pitch at the end.
- Gather data
- Review report, give advice/suggestions, answer questions.
- Provide a report on their federal benefits. Optionally, you can use Fed Navigator support services to generate the report for you.
Payment. The Client agrees to pay Company the agreed upon rates as follows: if the workshop is schedule for greater than sixty (60) days in the future, the Client will pay a down payment at the time of scheduling and the remaining purchase price will be due sixty (60) days before the workshop. If the Client is scheduling a workshop within sixty (60) days, the entire balance is due at the time of scheduling. The payments made will be non-refundable if the Client cancels or reschedules the workshop. If the Company cancels or reschedules the workshop the Client’s payment(s) will be used for a future workshop or refundable. If the Company terminates the relationship with the Client because of negligence on the part of or impropriety of the Client, no money will be refunded. If the workshop cannot be held because of unforeseen circumstances (like inclement weather or pandemic outbreak) or if both the Company and the Client agree to cancel the workshop, the cost of travel expended will be evenly split between the Company and the Client.
- Content of Workshop. The Parties agree that the content of the Workshop belongs to Company and that the Client will not use or repackage said content for their own purposes. The Parties agree to respect the intellectual property of the Company, including intellectual work, business information, trademarks, service marks, creative derivative works, copyrights, ideas, or any other illustrative ideas. This Agreement is intended to respect the academic, intellectual, and creative works of the Company and prohibits the improper selling, sublicensing, or use of Company’s materials for other commercial purposes of similar purpose.
- Dispute Resolution. If any dispute arises between the parties or relating to this contract in any way, the Parties first agree to hold a non-binding mediation. If the dispute is not resolved through mediation the Parties agree to binding arbitration in Vancouver, WA. The prevailing party shall be entitled to their reasonable attorney fees and costs. This Agreement is to be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington.
- Miscellaneous Provisions. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding by and between the Parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement, and their business or personal interactions, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous negotiations and agreements with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. Any modification of this Agreement will require the signed written consent of both parties. Each party to this Agreement, and each individual signing on behalf of the parties, hereby represents and warrants that it has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and that its execution, delivery, and performance of this Agreement has been fully authorized and approved. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability will attach only to such provision or part thereof and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions hereof will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original and all of which counterparts together will constitute the same instrument which may be sufficiently evidenced by one counterpart. Execution of this Agreement at different times and places by the Parties will not affect the validity thereof so long as all the parties hereto execute a counterpart of this Agreement.
- Waiver. The failure of any party to insist in any one or more instances upon performance of any of the provisions of this Agreement or to take advantage of any of its rights hereunder shall not be construed as a waiver of any such provisions or the relinquishment of any such rights, and the same shall continue and remain in full force and effect. No single or partial exercise by any party of any right or remedy shall preclude other or future exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or remedy. Waiver by any party of any breach of any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute or be construed as a continuing waiver or as waiver of any other breach of any other provision of this Agreement.
- Legal Severability & Savings Clause. If any provision of this Agreement, as applied to any person or to any circumstance, shall be adjudged by a Court to be invalid or unenforceable, the same shall in no way affect any other provision of this Agreement, the application of such provision in any other circumstances, or the validity or enforceability of this Agreement.
- Modification. No waiver of any rights, and no modifications or amendment of this Agreement shall be effective unless made in writing and duly signed by the party to be bound thereby.